Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hope Revolution


I came across a wonderful blog/website today called Hope Revolution. Seems alot of people have caught onto it, I feel like I am coming in at the end of the line.

Krystyn Heide, the creator says: This is the Hope Revolution. It began one evening when I decided to hide encouraging notes around New York City and inadvertently inspired other people who heard about it to do the same in their cities.

How cool is that? It reminds me of that guy on the internet with the Free Hugs Campaign As I am thinking about leaving these notes everywhere, I am not only thinking about the joy that it might give the person who receives it, but I can also pictures myself giggling as I place them and either casually walk away or run!

Sounds like a good idea to me. I think Ella and I could have alot of fun with this. I say we join the revolution!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

Ella is gorgeous, and I'm sorry you've had such a rough time TTC #2. It sounds like you do have a tough desicion to make. Please feel free to contact me if you would like any info about Ethiopian adoption (which is certianly more of a sure thing that IVF). Whatever you decide, I wish you nothing but the best.

Please keep in touch!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP