Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm A Finalist!

Out of over 400 entries, I am so excited to be one of the 20 finalists at 5 Minutes for Mom's Summer Fun Contest. There are so many great photos who were chosen to be finalists, but the one with the most votes wins! So please head on over to 5 Minutes For Mom and vote for #4.

Even if you don't blog alot (which I know I have some family members and friends who kindly lurk in the dark and check in on us once in a while), please, please, please just go and vote for me! There's $500.00 at stake here people! Mama needs a new pair of shoes! Undies for the kid! Money to pay the credit card bill! Ok, you get my point. #4, Worth It All...GO VOTE NOW! Thank you kindly! :D

Also, I hate making 2 posts in one day, but had too plead for votes...so don't miss the post I made this morning below! I got great Goodwill bargain on dress up clothes!

DSC_4496

7 comments:

Brittany August 15, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

ahh! congrats! I am voting!

Jen August 15, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Congratulations!! I knew you would be a finalist. Good luck.

Christina August 15, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

I was so excited to see you on the list of finalists - you totally deserve it! Good luck!

And on the post I have set for tomorrow, I said I'm keeping my vote a secret...but I'll tell you here, you can count on me. ;o)

Anonymous August 16, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Good luck! I voted for you. :) There were some awesome shots there- inspirational for sure!

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 3:34 AM  

All voted ;)

Stacy August 18, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Whoohoo, congrats! Good luck and I hope you win. :)

Jaimee August 22, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS....so excited for you!!! I will most certainly be voting for you!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP