Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Theme Thursday - Home

With winter already at our front steps (we woke up to an inch of snow on the ground), I have been practicing my photography indoors. Thank goodness for windows! That's all I have to say. Although it is still a tricky recipe for me, trying to figure out the shutter and aperture, I am starting to get more comfortable with my manual skills.

This is Ella and I at home. My content little girl....quiet (very rare)...watching some toons....and allowing me to photograph her beautiful little face.

DSC_4655
DSC_4696
DSC_4675
DSC_4750
DSC_4657

For more Theme Thursday shots, head over to The Land of K.A.

10 comments:

Megan November 13, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

wait...she's in a basket! how does she fit in there? it looks cozy, regardless :).

Stacy November 13, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

I love how you don't even mention that she's lounging in a basket...as if that is just normal, right? LOL! Yes she does have a gorgeous little face - lovely shots of her relaxing at home. :)

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

That's so funny that she can fit in there! She looks so comfortable!

Kimberly November 13, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

I LOVE the black and white close up!!! Fabulous! It's amazing that she can get in that basket and look so comfortable. Incredible photos!

Killlashandra November 13, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

I love her nest in the basket. What an adorable place to curl up and watch a few cartoons and relax. Sweet pictures. :)

Unknown November 13, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

That is great! I love her nest, my girls love to curl up in baskets and boxes like that too - I swear they are half cat!

That is a great series...I think you are doing just fine with your manual skills!!

Jaimee November 13, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Oh, how awesome that she sat so still for you for so long! Adorable shots of your little angel

Christina November 13, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Another gorgeous series! You really are doing great...wish my indoor pictures were that sharp! What ISO were you at? I just love her little nest.

MGF November 13, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

No way is she in the basket just watch some toon's LOL....

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

She just has the most adorable, amazing brown eyes. You do so great focusing on them.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP