Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Shots

Spring cleaning for my folders, I guess. It seems like I have some shots here and there in my folders that I just never posted on the blog. I actually have so many that I can make a couple of posts.

I picked up this stone the same time I bought the compassion figurine. I liked the simplicity in both of these shots and I couldn't decide which to post...so you get both!

Peace2
Peace1
Ella gives me many opportunities to get shots of her and Lulu. Ella tortures her with love. But I get a kick out of how it almost looks like Lulu is looking directly at me in this shot. Help Me!

DSC_4108
This is a dress that Ella wore at 3 months old. My sister in law used to baby sit Ella when I got off of maternity leave and her and my mother in law secretly took pictures of Ella and Jack at Christmas to surprise us. They were so adorable and I loved the dress.

DSC_4977
DSC_4977
But I saved the sweetest for last. When the bar of soap in the shower gets down to it's last bits, Keith always blends it in with a new bar of soap. When I got in the shower the other morning, he had blended them together in the shape of a heart. It was such a nice thing to wake up to first thing in the morning. It's the little things in life that mean the most. :o)

DSC_4800

9 comments:

Cara March 14, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

I love the expression on the dogs face. I really like the B&W of the stone, like you said the simplicity of it is so appealing.
My husband does the same thing with soap, except I haven't gotten it shaped into a heart.

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

I love the photo of Ella and Lulu together! (We know all about torturing with love over here!!) And that last photo is great. I love the story behind it! :D

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy March 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Oh I love the bar of soap and even more so because of the sweetness of the story-what a great guy and a wonderful way to wake up.

Jen March 14, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

You sure can make inanimate objects beautiful. I love the soap. You are right it is definitely the little things.

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Awww...I love the one with your dog. And the peace shot on the white is super cool.

Christina March 15, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

Awwww! The soapy heart is just too sweet. What a guy. Gorgeous colors in the photo, too! I also love the simplicity of the Peace shots, and am curious about your lighting for the highkey. I think Nadia might have had the exact same dress as a baby!

Stacy March 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Wonderful random shots, Joanna. Love the look the dog is giving you...I see that often with Kitty, too. ;) That Peace stone and the shots are beautiful, too. I can't pick a favorite. :)

Pam March 18, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Your should be charging for people to view your pictures. You are an artist.

Maggie March 19, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

I agree with Pam. You are a total artist -- and I feel privileged to view your work.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP