Friday, August 28, 2009

The Dance of Life

This orange dress. You will see more of this orange dress soon. I could not stop shooting her in it. I loved that she put her rain boots on with her cute little summer dress and she danced her heart out.

We have been outside a whole lot lately. When we were in Florida last week it was so miserably humid and hot that being outside wasn't too enjoyable. So since we came home we have been mostly outside enjoying the warm sun, no humidity and mild breezes. Keith also set up the hose so that it sprays a light mist hanging from the tree in the front yard. Its a wonderful thing to cool off in.

Life doesn't get any better than this.....

DSC_5521
DSC_5526
DSC_5527
DSC_5530
DSC_5531
DSC_5523
DSC_5529
DSC_5534
DSC_5532

7 comments:

Kimberly August 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

I actually like the little rain boots with the dress. They suit her personality. So cute!

Joanna August 28, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Kimberly, I actually loved the rainboots too! I just changed the text from what I had it at first because after your comment, I realized it sounded like I didnt like it! Thanks Kimberly!

HipMomma August 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Ooh, awesome processing. That's different for you, I like it. It goes perfectly with the sweet orange dress.

Maggie August 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

These are fantastic -- and you're so right...it doesn't get any better than that!

MGF August 29, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

the vintage wash process looks great

Jaimee August 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

The processing, the absolute joy in her face, the dress - all absolutely perfect! Love this set!!! And, glad you have more to share!

Christina August 31, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Oh my, just look at her exuberance! I love it. The processing is perfect, too! Her hair is getting loooong.

Oh, and I love your description of perfect weather and a light mist. *sigh*

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP