Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Team Up Thursday - Week 16

This week Christina and I tackled Motherhood. I remember at the beginning of this challenge I told myself that I was going to try not to use Ella in my photos so that I could stretch out more with photography. Well, I have used Ella in quite a few shots, and I just couldn't get around it this week either. I think Christina felt the same way. :0)

Ella drew this picture of me holding a heart. But it was more than just me holding a heart. She told me I was giving her my heart in the picture. What she doesn't realize is that she IS my heart.

Christina made a fantastic post about motherhood the other day. So when you stop by to see her Team Up Thursday, scoot back and look at the previous post. It epitomizes the feelings of motherhood, along with some more adorable shots that accompany the loving one she used for this weeks theme.

Motherhood

For more "Team-Up Thursday" diptych's, head over to Megan's

15 comments:

Michel May 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Beautiful shots both of them. she is your heart. that gives me shivers.

HipMomma May 13, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

It's so incredible how kids don't realize how profound their art can be to moms! So sweet. Perfect dip.

Stacy May 13, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Yes, I LOVE both of your shots. Ella is such a sweetheart and totally hit the nail on the head with her beautiful artwork. That's what us mom's give to our littles. :)

Megan May 13, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

what a great pair. if i didn't know better, i would have thought that it was the same cute little one in bottom and top:).

Jen May 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

How sweet is that? Ella is one sweet little girl.

Rose May 13, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Aw, I love that picture!
What a great diptych this week! It reminds of all the good moments of motherhood!

Christina May 13, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

No way we could have avoided including our girls this week!! Ella's picture is precious beyond words. Yes indeed, we do give them our hearts. Frame that one, J!

Corey~living and loving May 13, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Your Diptych illustrates what is at the heart of motherhood. Thanks for the ♥.

Jessie May 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Both are beautiful and show motherhood perfectly :)

Unknown May 14, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

she is my heart.
yes.
no words could sum up motherhood any better than that. and the perfect heart photo to go with it.

well done, ladies.

Cara May 14, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

When I read this I teared up: "What she doesn't realize is that she IS my heart."
You are so right our children are our hearts. Have you ever read that quote: “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” Elizabeth Stone

Amy Jo May 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Beautiful, both of you. The photos, the words, all of it. I love the contrast of color in these two photos as well.

MGF May 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

Great team up.

Do we get to see a picture of your growing belly, if I remember right you are pregnant.

Anonymous May 20, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Awww! I love both shots. =)

Maggie May 22, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Perfect! Two amazing shots, from two amazing moms!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP