Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Present for Myself

I got myself a little present that just arrived the other day..... The Shutter Sister's new book, Expressive Photography. I was finally able to sit down last night and look at it and I ended up reading it cover to cover. I just loved, loved, loved the whole thing, since it is jam packed with beautiful images and knowledge. It made me want to pick up my camera and start shooting.

Thank you Shutter Sister's for such a wonderfully inspiring book. I hope you get the chance to pick it up for yourself too!

DSC_6363

4 comments:

Cara September 16, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

I am so going to get that book! I love the faded colors in this shot.

Christina September 16, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

I hadn't been really craving the book...and now I totally am. I blame you. :o)
GORGEOUS photo, Jo!!

Jen September 16, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

You totally deserve that present. I bet it is a beautiful book. I lvoe books that you get and devour in one sitting. So inspirational.

Stacy September 16, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Love, love this shot! So what does the book talk about? Sounds like it was an inspiring book for you and that is wonderful!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP