Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Team Up Thursday

Christina and I were a little behind this week for Team up Thursday. I don't think we picked a theme until Tuesday! We ended up choosing FOOD because I thought it would be easy. Ha Ha on my part since I hadn't been grocery shopping in a couple of weeks!

Christina and Nadia had this one down though. Ants on a log...How fun! Ooey gooey tasty peanut butter with celery and raisins. A great nutritious snack. While I on the other hand, may not have real food in the house, but we have donut holes! It's like our naughty obsession in this house and a quick and easy breakfast for Ella before school sometimes.

For more "Team-Up Thursday" diptych's, head over to Megan's

Food

6 comments:

Jen October 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Mmmmm. Those donut holes sure do look yummy.

Christina October 21, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Your donut holes made me hungry last night...and again this morning. And then I wonder why the scale won't move. *sigh*

Cara October 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

My youngest is a donut/donuthole addict. He can spot a Dunkin Donuts sign a mile a way!
Now I am hungry for donuts.

Kimberly October 21, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Mmm, doughnut holes for breakfast. No wonder you're such a popular mommy! ;)

Megan October 23, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

totally going with the donut holes ;).

Maggie October 24, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

YUM! Those donut holes look positively delicious!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP