Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love Thy Hot Cocoa

The snow fell again last night and I hear we are going to get more later in the week. The joy that it gives Ella is amazing. No matter how cold it is, she wants to play out in the snow. I think we have figured out that part of the idea is that she knows she will get hot chocolate when she gets inside.

The second she walks in downstairs, she is yelling at me for hot chocolate, and driving Keith crazy because she cant wait to get upstairs to demand it from me. Little does she know that I have it all ready and sitting on the table for her....Tinkerbell cup and all!

Oh, those cold little cheeks. "Mama, Dont forget the marshmellow!"

DSC_7768
DSC_7748
DSC_7800
DSC_7758

6 comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

I can't really say that I blame her! lol! If I knew someone would make me hot chocolate, I'd demand it too! :D Merry Christmas!

Jen December 24, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

I love her huge Tinkerbell mug. Of course she needs hot chocolate if she has been playing in the snow!!! We don't get much snow so I don't have this problem very often.

Christina December 25, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

that is one heck of a mug od hot chocolate! Yum. She knows the good stuff. :o)I wish N could experience snow just once...

Anonymous December 27, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

I want to drink hot chocolate out of a mug that size! YUM!

Stacy December 29, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Same thing over here! My dad manages a storage warehouse for Swiss Miss, so he just got us a huge cannister of Swiss Miss hot cocoa with marshmallows. I think we are set for awhile. ;)

Jaimee January 3, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

mmm...it's not even remotely cold here right now and I totally want some hot chocolate now!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP