Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Team Up Thursday - Week 12

This week Christina and I focused on a "down low" point of view.

Christina got a sweet down low view of what being a little girl is all about. Cute little sandals and scrapped up knees are perfect for the season. I feel like this one shot with those adorably banged up little legs could tell a thousand stories.

Even though I chose the theme this week, I found it a little hard to get low to the ground. It was a beautifully warm day when I took this shot of my parents dog, Buttons. If the neighbors were looking out their window, they would have gotten quite an eyeful.....Me in the grass, my over sized cleavage hanging out the front of my tank top and my butt high in the air so as to not lay on my belly. I got as low as I could go. At least Buttons smiled for me! :0)

Untitled-downlow

For more "Team-Up Thursday" diptych's, head over to Megan's

13 comments:

Christina April 14, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

LOL, Jo!!! I am cracking up at the picture you paint of what you went thru to get that shot. Looks like Buttons enjoyed the show. ;o)

often we're so on the same page with our dipys...but this week, you'd never be able to guess what the theme was!

Corey~living and loving April 14, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

tee hee......that doggy laughing.....and imagining you laying on the ground like that. tee hee....thanks for the giggles. Great theme.

jillconyers April 15, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

A Team Up newbie :) Now I'm off to browse more of your blog.

Jessie April 15, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

The dog smiling is hilarious :) I also loved your story behind that one :) As for the little girl I have 3 sets of those legs at our house and that shot captures summer around here perfectly. You both had a fab week :)

Cara April 15, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

I love it, I can just imagine you trying to get down low. Great job you guys!

Jen April 15, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Girl, that is true dedication. Do you think Buttons is laughing at you? LOL. Buttons looks like a sweet dog.

Megan April 15, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

i'm sure the dog's not laughing at you....right? kudos to you for getting "down low"; it's a great shot!

hipMomma April 15, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

He's laughing with you. Really. I just love a dog with a sense of humor. Cute shot, great dip, team. Great minds think alike, huh?

Unknown April 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

I love the idea of him laughing at - I mean with, WITH you as you try to get the shot. It is a great one!!

Maggie April 15, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

I can only IMAGINE the position you were in to get that shot -- luckily it was well worth it, since it turned out so well!

Rebecca April 16, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Thanks for the smile this morning! That is to funny! What we do for a shot right? Yours was so worth it, and looks like Button enjoyed every minute of it!

Amy Jo April 18, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

That dog is amazing! Both shots really capture a nice, spring time feel. Lovely!

Killlashandra April 21, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I totally second your comment about getting low. My cleavage and belly would prefer to stay off the ground too. LOL

Button's is too cute though. What a great shot right at her level to. :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP