Thursday, July 10, 2008

Snapping, Snapping, Snapping

Why does it seem like I get this new camera and Ella doesn't want anything to do with me? Every time I try to get a picture of her, she stands up and walks away! I took her to the park yesterday so she could get some energy out. It seemed every time I tried to snap a picture, she was behind a bar or moved onto the next thing. Ever feel like you are losing your rhythm? Hopefully this uncomfortableness wont last for long. I am looking forward to getting up north and taking some pictures there, where I dont necessarily need a subject. :0)


Sometimes when I am taking pictures, she likes to pretend to take a picture of me....


And yes, because I didnt get very many good shots, you get a picture of some stools at the park.....Exciting, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous July 10, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Personally, I LOVE walking away shots! But I understand your frustration. You will get there...don't expect too much out of yourself right away, there is a learning curve! I often feel like I'm losing my rythem...every couple weeks, I have a few days when I just feel "off." You'll get it back!

btw, love the reflections in the first photo!

Anonymous July 10, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

These are really nice shots! Don't worry eventually your little girl will get so used to you and your camera she will act just naturally. ;)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP