Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's Going On In There?

I always wonder what goes on inside that little head of hers. These pictures are from the Air Show that we went to the day before we went on vacation. Although I love all of the shots I took that day, especially the one's with Ella and my Dad, this one was one of my favorites. My Mom always says that you can see Ella's wheels turning in her brain. I did not egg on this shot. She just stopped what she was doing and stared at me for a minute. So beside, "Mom, not another picture", I wonder what she was thinking at this moment.....


...And this moment......


...And this moment......

4 comments:

Anonymous July 21, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

I often wonder the same thing about my little beauty! How I'd I'd love to get a peak into their tiny minds...

Anonymous July 21, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

That first shot is beautiful. It would be nice to jump into their brain to see what they are thinking.

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

It would be amazing to know exactly what they are thinking..she is beautiful.

Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

Oh, too cute! She has such big, beautiful eyes.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP