Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little Perspective

Tracey, over at Mother May I is challenging us to see our little one's perspecitive. That means handing my very expensive camera over to my 3 year old to shoot pictures (since all of her cameras mysteriously break. Including the childrens Fisher Price one. Go figure). Surprisingly, Ella handled my heavy camera very well. I stayed close and she just shot away. Besides the focus, I think she did a pretty good job!

DSC_8888
My very dirty car.....

DSC_8919
DSC_8903

7 comments:

iMother2.0 September 12, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

oh those are fabulous shots! Something tells me Mia will be taking tons of snaps of animals, too :)
Happy Friday!

Christina September 12, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Ooooh, you are brave! I am scared to let N have my camera. ;o) It's cool to see Ella's perspective. I am thinking about getting the FP camera for N's birthday...what do you think of it?

tracey clark September 12, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

these are awesome!!!! yay!
thanks for playing!

Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

That's so cute! Good job, Ella!

Jen September 13, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

She did a great job. You are so brave to let her use your camera. The car shot is fabulous and of course the dog shots are too.

Rose September 13, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

She's a natural artist!! I agree, you are brave for letting her take your expensive camera. But that's what makes you an awesome mom!

Stacy September 14, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Ella did a fabulous job! I've bravely handed my camera over, too. Under very very close supervision, of course. ;)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP