Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, so I have been tagged by my new blogging friend DC for a meme. Here are the rules:

Each player answers 5 questions about themselves, then tags 5 people to play along. Post the names of the bloggers you tag, then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they have been tagged. Here are the questions:

1. Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Got engaged
- Moved in to my first apartment
- started builing a house
- had my first miscarraige
- went to Florida

2. Five things on my to do list for today:
- Clean my parents house (volunteer work for the elderly) :)
- Give Ella a Tubby
- Continue stripping an old oak desk
- Babysit friends kids
- Find something for dinner when our cabinets are bare

3. Five snacks I enjoy:
- Peanut M&M's
- Chips and Salsa
- Super Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cool Ranch Doritos
- Cashews

4. Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
- All the IVF cycles I wanted
- Purchase an island
- Purchase a lot of land and build a new house in the mountains
- Pay off my bills
- Pay off my parents bills

5. Five places I have lived (unfortunately I have only lived in two places my whole life): (boring I know.....)
- Massachusetts
- Minnesota

Now for the 5 people I want to get to know better. (I have just started blogging again, so I am only going to pick 3 that I enjoy reading (and feel might actually want to do one of these....). I know, Im breaking the rules, but dont know who is/isnt interested in doing meme's. So like DC said on her post: (If, on the other hand, you find memes annoying, please just ignore this and don't be mad at me.) :)


Chicklet
Katt
Lori

4 comments:

astral June 10, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Ella is beautiful!! Elisabeth like playing dress up too (you can see pics of her at (http://salval.typepad.com/monogrammedmom/).
I enjoy super chunky chocolate chip cookies too. I also really enjoy the cookie batter. Thank you for you comment on my blog.

DC June 10, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Yay! I love this meme. And I want an island too!! :)

chicklet June 10, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Never annoyed, no worries. And thx for thinking of me:-)

But I just did one really similar two weeks ago here: http://www.bloorb.com/2008/05/playing-catchup-part-2.html

And chocolate anything would make the top of my list, and salsa anything would be second. Seriously, all chocolate all the time!

Motherhood for Dummies June 11, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

I love meme posts. Yea, I haven't lived that many places either. They are cool places, but still... I grew up in the same house my whole life... well till I left for college. But you get the idea :)

My Blog List

Photography Equipment

Nikon D80
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 Prime lens
Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens
Nikkor 55-200mm VR f/4-5.6 lens
Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di 1:1 Macro
Lensbaby Composer
Photoshop CS3

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP